Recruitment for Permanent Roles
We understand that every role is different and accordingly we adapt our approach to suit each client’s unique needs. As a starting point, each of our trained consultants employs the following process to source the best candidates for you:
- A full interview with a specialist consultant using techniques to investigate the candidate’s employment history, technical ability, personality traits and their career goals and motivations. Our personal and consultative approach with all candidates aids us in filling your role in the most expedient manner.
- A candidate summary sheet is produced using information obtained in our interview with the candidate. This is attached to the candidate’s CV and provides you with an ‘at a glance’ view of the candidate’s experience, skills and vital statistics.
- Verbal and/or written references are obtained from the candidate’s former employers. In circumstances where it is not possible to obtain references from a candidate’s employer, we will seek peer references and we will use our network of contacts within the specific industry to verify the quality of the candidate.
- Our consultants fully brief each candidate on each role before they are presented to you to ensure that they are genuinely interested in pursuing the opportunity.
- As well as informing you of those suitable candidates who are interested, we will also provide you with feedback from other candidates in order to give you a comprehensive understanding of the market and its perception of your company and role.
We also provide a number of alternative and complimentary services to contingent recruitment:
- Retained Assignments: a dedicated search and select method, frequently used for particularly senior or specialist roles where the pool of candidates is typically smaller.
- Advertising Campaigns: often used in conjunction with retained or contingent recruitment. We use our industry contacts to secure the most competitive prices for advertising in specialist, and national and international media with the aim of saving you time and money.
- Open days and assessment centres: ideal when you have a volume of roles to fill.
Our consultants are ready to assist and answer any further questions you may have. For more information contact one of our offices now.