Seeking a talented Architectural Technologist for a growing Architect's Practice in Central London:
- Salary - £35,000 PA + Pension + Reduced health-care plan
- Location – New, modern office space in Central London, Clerkenwell area.
- Benefits include - Regular in-house training sessions including Revit and BIM courses
- Working hours - 37.5hrs per week (Mon- Thurs 8.30am – 5.30pm & Friday 8.30am – 1pm)
Our client are looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join their small and expanding central London Office. The successful Architectural Technologist will be responsible for preparing drawings, designs, specifications and schedules which should suit design development and information release requirements. In addition, the candidate will be involved with assisting with client management and design team co-ordination. Requirements:
- The Architectural Technologist should have Minimum 3 years post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements
- Revit and AutoCAD a necessity
- Strong client facing skills and confident to take part in meetings with senior project team members
- Exceptional technical design skills and an ability to develop a project from RIBA Stage 2 onwards
Our client are looking for creativity, capability and commitment from their staff. They invest in their employees and always try to keep them at the forefront of architecture and their working culture provides an open, responsive and inventive approach to projects. They have studios in Manchester and London and work across Residential, Education, Leisure and Commercial sectors.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk