Seeking a talented Housing Design Architect for a growing Architect's Practice in Central London:
- Salary range - £38,000 - £42,000 PA + Pension + Reduced health-care plan
- Location – New, modern office space in Central London, Clerkenwell area.
- Benefits include - Regular in-house training sessions including Revit and BIM courses
- Working hours - 37.5hrs per week (Mon- Thurs 8.30am – 5.30pm & Friday 8.30am – 1pm)
Our client are seeking an experienced design Architect to join their London office. The successful Housing Design Architect will have a strong knowledge of housing design requirements and be an talented designer. The role also requires the ability to develop a scheme from RIBA stage 1 onwards and the ability to develop and refine a client brief. Requirements:
• The Housing Design Architect should have 5 years post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements
• Outstanding presentation skills, including an ability to use Revit, Photoshop and Sketch Up, Lumion/podium Experience would be preferred (or similar ability to portray work in 3D)
• Strong client facing skills and confident to take part in meetings with senior project team members
• Excellent hand-sketching skills are a bonus
Our client are looking for creativity, capability and commitment from their staff. They invest in their employees and always try to keep them at the forefront of architecture and their working culture provides an open, responsive and inventive approach to projects. They have studios in Manchester and London and work across Residential, Education, Leisure and Commercial sectors.