RGB are currently recruiting for a mid-range Architectural Technician, with experience of listed/historic buildings and a love for detailing. The role will be based in Hertfordshire in a fantastic little practice, so this role would suit someone local to the area or someones who drives.
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000 PA + basic statutory benefits - the practice tends to pay just a bit more than the average, in place of benefit schemes/perks.
- A complete one-of-a-kind project with the opportunity to work on any number of incredibly interesting design packs: Large country House (100, 000ft2), lots of moving glass, opening/hinging roofs, bathrooms with every conceivable function and feature, all modern services completely concealed in listed fabric, modern/minimalist sculpture gallery, hidden doors to oversize bronze doors, spas, gyms, health-suite & "industrial" style car collection - think McLaren factory for classic cars.
- Start date 7th January 2019, interviewing ASAP.
- Someone with a design mind and who loves detailing and hand sketching
- Someone who is willing to get their boots on and get hands dirty, lots of on site surveying.
- Should be Auto-CAD or Vector-works fluent with sketch up and Rev-it a plus.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk