Our client are seeking a Part II Architect to work on specialised projects within the "Later Living " sector in a fantastic South East London practice.
The practice follow a Senior Living and Aged Care philosophy that delivers an exciting new model in urbanplanning, architecture and design.
Part II - Experience in Later Living (desired) - Up to £38,000 PA
- Experience working on residential developments circa 200+ units
- C2 experience in addition to standard C3 as above
- Mixed-use experience not necessary as they will be working under a senior team member
- Part 2 with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Good technical understanding
- Good working knowledge of current legislation
- AutoCAD and regular Revit experience a must
Working for our client is a dynamic and rewarding experience. They value the contributions of each and every employee and have nutured, for more than 20 years as a practoice, a close network of dedicated colleagues and friends. Creativity is rewarded for individuals who show a commitment to the business as well as their own personal development. Fulfilling career opportunities and a balanced and sustainable work culture are on offer.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk