Senior Architect – Residential Sector – South East London
RGB Network have a great opportunity for a RIBA qualified Senior Architect , who thrives in the residential sector.
- Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 PA + Pension + Level 1 healthcare plan ( can be topped up)
- Location – Office in the Eltham area, South east London
- Holidays – 25 days ( plus 1 Birthday day) + 8 statutory days, closed over Christmas
- Working hours - Flexible - 9am – 5.15pm ( or 8am – 4.15pm ) 3 month commitment to either time
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the residential housing sector, all RIBA stages ( in particular 0-3) and associated standards and building regulations
- 2 to 5 years UK experience (post qualification)
- Strong concept and creative design
- Experience of working on projects on tight and constrained sites
- Experience in a Client facing role
- The ability to be Able to provide conceptual advise to clients
- Excellent client management skills
- Proven ability to work individually or within a small team
- Ability to work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team
- REVIT and AutoCad proficient
Our client are a modern Multi-disciplinary practice, with collaborative innovation at the heart of everything they do. This position has the potential for the right candidate to develop in the organisation, fulfilling management roles if desired.
Our client offer a highly competitive package with excellent career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to positively contribute and progress within a friendly modern construction consultancy.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk