Office Coordinator – Central London Architectural Office
RGB Network are looking for a talented office coordinator for an extremely well-known Architects practice in central London. They are seeking a self-starting individual who is looking for an evolving role where no two days are the same. You will be working within a young and vibrant office, with some of the brightest architects in the industry.
- Salary - £24,000 - £30,000 PA (based on experience)
- Working hours – Mon- Fri 9am-6pm
- Role will suit an extremely sociable individual that enjoys the buzz of a busy office
- Permanent health insurance & Group Life Assurance
- 3% Employer Pension Contribution
- Childcare voucher scheme & cycle to work scheme
- Variety of sponsored staff activities such as yoga, art classes, softball etc.
- Flexible work arrangements & work from home capabilities (managers discretion only)
This is a demanding and fast paced role where you will be expected to show initiative, delivering all tasks on time and with particular attention to detail. A high degree of flexibility, enthusiasm, care and efficiency is required and face to face contact is an integral part of the role, therefore you must maintain a smart and professional appearance, whilst taking great pride in the space that you will manage.
Ideally, the office coordinator will have gained experience in a similar role and will have strong verbal communication, in both written and verbal forms. You will need to have strong IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowing Abode Suite and Rapport 3 would be of benefit.Front of House Tasks/Duties include
Office Operational Tasks/Duties
- Provide the first response to incoming telephone calls then screen calls, transfer or take accurate messages.
- Coordinating national and international meetings/teleconferences, liaising with clients and key stake holders. Monitor, setup and manage all digital facilities and conferencing abilities
- Managing meeting bookings through calendar system & post distribution and management
- Ordering lunches for large client and internal meetings, noting all dietary requirements from staff/external visitors & preparing refreshments for external meetings and senior management meetings.
- Monitor, setup and manage all digital facilities and conferencing abilities.
Health & Safety Tasks/Duties
- Manage stationary and all equipment required for general operations of the office.
- Maintain up to date seating plan.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange office maintenance.
- Shared office space rental scheme management.
- Project management of all office changes, refurbishments, moves, etc.
- Manage First Aid training/monitory expiry dates.
- Full audit of practice supply chain to drive cost savings.
- Manage office budget, maintenance budget and capital expenditure.
- Responsible for legislative compliance.
- Assist the Executive Assistant with any tasks required, eg. Business travel and accommodation, expenses and timesheets, etc.
- Manage H&S policy, procedures and risk assessments, ensuring action is taken to mitigate risks and all corrective and preventative action of issues arising.
- Manage Fire Alarm systems and fire risk assessments, ensuring action is taken to mitigate risks and all corrective and preventative action of issues arising.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk