Talented Senior Revit Technician for award winning central London practice
RGB Network are currently recruiting for a renowned & award winning London based studio of architects. They are currently looking for talented Architects / Senior Revit Technicians to join their talented team.
- Salary - £30,000 to £40,000
- Location – Medium sized office, Central London (Oxford Street / Tottenham Court Rd area)
- Start date – Immediate
- Bike storage
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sociable office – lots of weekly events and social activities
· At least 3-5 years’ UK experience working in Revit
· Fully proficient with contributing and co-ordinating detailed models in preparation for construction across each of the RIBA Workstage’s with other design consultants.
· A good working knowledge of NBS Create would be beneficial.
· Excellent working knowledge of British Standards and UK building regulations
· Good communication and presentation skills & ability to work within an established team.
· ARB, RIBA or CIAT is an advantage.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on
020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk