Are you a qualified architect? Do you have experience working in the Social Housing sector? If so, read on …..
- Salary £45,000 ( depending on experience )
- Location – Bromley Area (easy to commute from all major London train stations)
- Great CPD opportunities
RGB Network have an interesting and varied role for an experienced Social Housing Architect
wanting to become involved in working for a very successful multi-disciplinary professional design consultancy.
The role is working within the Architectural team on public sector and private developer housing projects from inception to completion.
This role will suit a candidate with drive and ambition and candidates must have strong communication skills with the ability to interface with clients / contractors and other professionals working within an existing team. This is an excellent role for a someone wishing to progress within a successful business.
- SOCIAL HOUSING EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
- Registered Architect
- Full design + technical ability
- Ability to provide production information packages with good presentation skills, leading a team on
- Communication and management skills, ability to manage a team delivering both conceptual and detailed design packages
- Managing design projects and generally providing design services
- Managing design projects workflow
KEY JOB OBJECTIVES:
- Design Feasibilities
- Technical + Design Management
- Financial Management
- Knowledge of planning policies, construction and heritage
- Assist with Business Development
- Raise the profile and quality of conceptual and technical design
OUTLINE JOB TASKS:
- Liaising with clients in respect of policy, design and technical matters
- Programming of work, both output and financial, to ensure job profitability and the meeting of cash flow projections.
- Full design responsibility for projects
- Provide production information packages
- Present concept designs at fee tender stage
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on
020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk