Seeking a talented and passionate Part 2 Architect, fluent in Vectorworks, for a growing Architects practice in East London:
- Salary – £25,000 - £28,000
- Location – Hoxton /Shoreditch area.
Our client are looking for a Part 2 Architect to join their small and expanding London Office. The successful Part 2 Architect will be responsible for preparing drawings, designs, specifications and schedules which should suit design development and information release requirements. In addition, the candidate will be involved with assisting with client management and design team co-ordination. Requirements:
- The Part 2 Architect should have minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Luxury residential experience a must
- Software - Vectorworks a necessity
- Strong client facing skills and confident to take part in meetings with senior project team members
- Exceptional technical design skills and an ability to develop a project from RIBA Stage 2 onwards
Our client are looking for creativity, capability and commitment from their staff. They invest in their employees and always try to keep them at the forefront of architecture and their working culture provides an open, responsive and inventive approach to projects.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk