RGB Network are seeking a talented Senior CAD Technician for a growing Architects Practice in the Chelsea/Kensington area:
A new opportunity for a Senior CAD Technician to join a reputable Architects practice on a permanent basis.
Our client works predominately in the residential/refurbishment sector (conservation areas, listed buildings, refurbishment) and due to recent project wins, our client require an expert Senior CAD Technician to join their growing team.
This is an AUTOCAD only office so please make sure when applying that you specialise in AUTOCAD.
As the selected Senior CAD Technician, your key roles and responsibilities will include:
· Liaising with team members to achieve quality design solutions that fit the client brief
· Conducting surveys on existing buildings
· Transferring survey information into cad drawings
· Ensuring all drawings are compliant with CAD standards
· Ensuring projects are delivered to the correct time frames
· Supporting junior team members as and when required
The essential skills, experience and attributes for this role include:
· Good ability to produce accurate design drawings from survey information
· Excellent ability using AUTOCAD
· Strong building regulations knowledge
· Experience working in conservation areas or on listed buildings in the Kensington and Chelsea area
Our client are looking for creativity, capability and commitment from their staff. They invest in their employees and always try to keep them at the forefront of architecture and their working culture provides an open, responsive and inventive approach to projects.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk