I am currently representing a well established technical facilities service provider, they specialise in providing electrical, mechanical and all round building service. Their clientele include: commercial offices, critical business environments, schools, hospitals, no residential purely commercial in and around the London area.
They believe training and personal development is an important factor which allows both staff and the business to reap the rewards of what the other puts in.
Due to continuous growth there is now an opportunity for a static Fabric/ Handyman maintenance engineer to join their growing team at a site in Bankside looking after and maintaining 2 prestigious buildings overlooking the Thames.
- Strong communicator
- Well presented
- Good fabric skills, but more important will be attitude. Should be keen to muck in with the team and get stuff done.
- Experience in FCU servicing, Fire Alarm Testing and Emergency Light testing would be very advantageous as well as painting and decorating.
- Needs to be able to prioritise and manage multiple demands.
- Needs to be ok with paperwork and completing records to a good standard.
- Needs to be able to self direct – site is too busy for supervisor to micromanage.
Salary and package:
• SHIFT PATTERN : 0600 am-3pm 1 WEEK and 8-5 2ND WEEK
• 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
• Over time at 1.5 or double depending on the day/ time
• Ample progression and training
• Mobile Phone & Pension
Please contact Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800 / email@example.com