Junior Interior Design - £26k
Are you a Junior Interior Designer with 6 - 18 months industry experience looking for a new challenge?
A leading client of the Design team here at RGB are seeking a creative, passionate and enthusiastic Junior Interior Designer to join their in-house design team based in West London.
As a Junior Interior Designer, you will be working along side senior designers on private and residential developments not only in London but internationally. The Junior Designer will have exposure to all aspects of the design process including attending site visits and client meetings enabling you to gain quality experience throughout.
What's in it for you:
- Up to £26,000 PA + Pension
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work on both private residential and development projects
- Exposure to full design process from the get go
- Client meetings
- Site visits
- International travelling
- Great career structure for progression
- Minumum 6 - 18 months industry experience
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the design process
- The ability to take on responsibilities as well as being confident in taking initiatives to work independently with natural creativity
- Knowlege of materials and suppliers would be desirable
- Have a reliable, responsible and a can-do attitude with a clear attention to detail and flexible approach to achieve the best outcomes
- Archi-Cad would be desirable - if not then AutoCAD
- Adobe Suite
- Interior Design qualification
Ifyou would like to be considered for this role or know someone who may be interested, please contact me on 0207 932 2800 or send your latest CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org