Skip to content

CAD Technician / RC Detailer


  • £23 - £25 per hour
  • Bristol
  • Posted: 16/08/2017
  • Contract
  • Job Ref: contract 1

Job Details

6 month contract role - Bristol!

An experienced structural CAD  technician with RC Detailing experience is needed to join a busy practice in Bristol.

This person is needed for at least the 6 months  and potentially on going, 90% of this work will be detailing for student accommodation with the remaining 10% revolving around other working drawings. This role comes with a competitive hourly rate and a pleasant working environment.

We are looking for someone to start immediately.


Apply Now