Senior FF&E Designer - Up to £45k
RGB Network are representing a well established luxury High-End Residential practice based in South West London who are seeking a Senior FF&E Designer.
As the Senior FF&E Designer, you will be working on High-End Residential projects in London and overseas which all have their unique touch adding ultimate value to the clients needs. The Senior FF&E Designer will play a big part in finalising specifics with clients as well as implementing new ideas not only with the other FF&E Designers but with the entire design team.
Whats in it for you;
- 21 days basic holiday plus Bank holidays and Christmas shut down period
- 1 day off on your Birthday
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
Please see the following role requirements:
- Flexible Friday ( start between 8-10am and finish between 5-7pm)
- One other weekly flexi start 8.30/9.30am
- 2 x Early leaves per 12 month period (2hrs each)
- Full exposure and ownership of the FF&E process
- Opportunity to manage junior members of staff
- Client facing
- Site visits
- Great opportunity for international travelling
Minimum 4 years' experience
Fluent with the entire FF&E process
Excellent communication and well presented - client facing experience
On site experience
UK and international based project experience
Team management - a bonus
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply within or send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, also feel free to call me on 0207 932 2800 if you wish to discuss the role further.