MOBILE DRAINAGE ENGINEER
SALARY & PACKAGE
- £32,000 - £35,000
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holidays
- 1 in 4 Call out - £100 Standby
- London Based Building Services Company who have been operating for over 50 years.
- Currently employ 500 staff UK wide
- Deal with, Electrical, A/C, Mechanical, Plumbing, Fabric, Housing, water treatment.
- Their projects are predominantly Commercial and Retail
- Examples of these are: M&M world, Nando’s, Islington Council, emirates airline, Burlington arcades,
To ensure all works are technically compliant, run smoothly, and on programme
- Reactive callouts completed on time and to customer satisfaction
- Carry out Drainage PPM works to Correct standards
- Carry out reactive works.
- Reporting to Management on site issues
- Participate in Drainage Callout rota
- Ensure effective running of the assigned jobs
- Resourcing sufficient equipment and materials in conjunction with The Contracts Manager and the purchasing administrator.
- Pick up on remedial works
- Attend callouts and complete works effectively and on time
- Fill out job sheets with call out description, time taken and materials used
- Carry out remedial works
- Carry out CCTV surveys
- Carry out pipe lining to high standards
- Installation of above and below ground drainage systems
- High Pressure Jetting works
- Sump Pump and Pit maintenance
- Liaise with Help Desk on PPM works to ensure they are completed on time
- Ensuring Compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Liaise with customers and tenants to ensure expectations are managed and met.
Key skills required:
- To present a professional image at all times, both in the office and to clients and be a “role model” for the rest of the staff.
- To be willing to work in excess of usual working hours when the balance of the company’s work or allocated responsibilities requires this. We do not expect excessive working hours; rather we require flexibility when there is a clear benefit to the company.
- To understand the consequences of your actions for the company and to actively share responsibility with the managers and the rest of the other engineers for the success of the company.
- Ensuring fair treatment for all, working according to the principles of equal opportunity.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
- Up-to-date qualifications.
- Experience on Drainage systems.
- Various PPM duties.
- Occasional out of hours/weekend working will be required.