£34,000 - £40,000
This dedicated structural consultancy are currently seeking a structural engineer to join their friendly structural team. They operate a relaxed environment and work on a broad range of residential, commercial and domestic projects.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Delivering accurate structural engineering designs using relevant software
- Preparing design reports and reviewing work of other engineers
- Attending site visits
- working on projects over a variety of sectors including, healthcare, education, laboratories and heritage
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree educated in a relevant subject
- Experience of the design of structural projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Friendly and approachable attitude
- Comfortable working with other engineers and technicians
This is a great role with good prospects as the company is continuing to grow so if you want to work in Winnersh for a friendly structural company then apply now.