Mobile Electrical Engineer – London – Up to circa £33,000
My Client are recruiting for a Mobile Engineer (Electrical Bias), to be based in London.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Founded in 1975
- 5 arms to the business: Service & Maintenance, Installation, FM & Aftercare, Production Facility and Specialist Fit Out Solutions
- Employ over 250 engineers Nationwide
- Operate out of 2 main offices in the South East
- Annual turnover is over £110 million
- 25 days holiday
- Banded Travel Allowance
- Van, Fuel card
- Health care
- PPE, Tools, Phone
This is a permanent full time role working a minimum 40 hours per week.
On offer is a salary of circa £33,000 per annum plus overtime (with most engineers booking in 50-60 hours a week), travel payment and door to door call out travel payment, company vehicle and other benefits.
The role holder will report to the contract / project manager and will be part of a maintenance team delivering a service to a number of domestic and commercial sites across London, and predominantly the south east.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
- Carry out building maintenance as required
- Provide technical solutions for PPM and defect work and fault rectification.
- Liaising with the Helpdesk for planning and dispatch of planned and reactive work
- Undertake complex fault finding and diagnosis, problem solve and communicate technical knowledge to others.
- Be fully conversant and provide detailed knowledge of plant status, building conditions, and services availability.
- React to technical issues and support the team when required.
- To maintain planned and reactive schedules.
- View BMS PC Information where necessary.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with existing customers/client.
- Provide out of hours cover in accordance with roster.
- Responsible for ordering of specialist materials in line with company / office policy.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the management team