Static M&E Engineer – Central London – up to £32k
- Annual wage – £32,000 per annum
- Zone 1-6 Travel card
- Company mobile for business use
- Company tablet
- 20 days holiday rising per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Company health scheme (after a qualification period)
- Expenses paid for any out of pocket expenses incurred
- Hand tools to be supplied by the engineer, and any specialist tools required will be supplied by the client.
- Hours of work 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Overtime paid at a flat rate of time and 2/3 to a maximum of £23.00 per hour
- Sick pay at the discretion of the company
- Company uniform and PPE supplied
Static engineer – Old Street – up to £32,000
- We are looking for someone with a electrical or mechanical background, someone with a full City and Guilds qualification or NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Looking for a young highly presentable client facing engineer, to work alongside a lead engineer. to carry out planned preventative maintenance (PPM) tasks on electrical equipment in commercial premises.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance tasks
- Carry out on-site repairs as required
- Submit engineers report sheets upon completion of works
Clients they work for:
- Provide M&E To a range of commercial and retail portfolio’s
- 2 offices in the UK: Kent, Berkshire
- 45 Engineers employed over 70 staff as a company
- Turn over around 11 million a year
- Maintenance contracts worth 7+ million
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN@RGB.CO.UK
- EPAM Commercial ( Commercial property agents)
- 8 Fenchurch Place (huge commercial site )
- UK House ( Huge Commercial site)