Over 20 years experience within the mechanical and electrical industry .
Projects range up to 1.6 million and recently done 5 Churchill place in London (multi tenanted office space)
Service and maintenance role carrying out works on VRV’s VRF’s splits multi splits compressor changes etc.
Lot of contracts in retail and also have Barclays Bank, HSBC, Lloyds Banking Group and RBS
In terms of package:
- Engineer would need to give a hour but everything covered In travel after
- Time and a half after 4:30, double time after midnight
- Double on Saturdays Sundays and bank
- Van, fuel card, mobile, Ipad, PPE
- 25 days holiday + bank
- 1in5 – 1in6 call out – weekends only call out (50 pound standby)
- To provide maintenance and repair services to various types of air conditioning systems on our wide portfolio of contracts.
- To undertake planned preventative maintenance, servicing and repair works across various contracts in accordance with relevant legislation.
- To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers, sub-contractors in order to maintain and develop excellent relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Liaising with internal Acorn helpdesk and administration teams to create a collaborative and successful support function.
- Attend to call outs during normal working hours and in addition will be part of the out-of hours emergency call out rota.
- The job holder will be expected to organise their work and time efficiently and to work supportively within a team.
- Punctual site attendance, well-presented wearing relevant PPE and clothing issued.
- Completing and submitting clear, concise and accurate reporting for works carried out and any further work required.
- To be in regular communications with the Contracts Managers on the relevant job progressions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- This is a mobile role and requires the applicant to travel to various sites around London and the South East England area.
- This role would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of H.V.A.C Industry
- Sound knowledge of air conditioning systems and their controls
- Ability to fault find and service on all HVAC controls manufacturer’s equipment
Please contact Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- F-Gas 2079 Category 1
- Electrical Qualification (desirable)
- Driving Licence
- Intermediate/Advanced PC Skills- Word, Excel, Outlook
- Trained in Health and Safety
- Personal Qualities/Skills
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Good organisational skills