I just met with the service manager of a client of mine who gave me a very interesting role.
I was very impressed with the company as a whole and they are completely different to the majority of firms in the market at the moment.
Mechanically Biased Multi-skilled Engineer – up to £35,000
SALARY & PACKAGE
THE ROLE Working hours are 8 – 5 – these can be flexible.
- Up to £35,000
- No Call Out Rota
- Non-trackered Vans & Fuel Card
- Lots of overtime
Looking for a mechanically biased multi skilled role who is able to hit the ground running and work without supervision.
The role will be covering London and inside the M25 Orbital.
There may be one day every few months where you will have to work outside of this, however you are given a lot of notice prior to it.
- Being the first point of contact for all maintenance issues that arise on site, investigating and solving issues
- Temperature set point adjustments, daily BMS controls
- Weekly testing; fire alarm testing, sprinkler testing, cooling tower testing
- Monthly testing; water and emergency light testing, generator testing
- Planned Prevention Maintenance
- Arranging and signing permits for completed contractor works, escorting contractors on/off site during works/out of hours works, providing quotations for contractors
- Re-view and action audits
- Liaising with Facilities/Building Management and clients
- Been operating since 1983
- Based out of their head office in Kent
- The company has 2 different divisions – Install & Projects / Service & Maintenance
- Been growing strength to strength. In the last 4 years their company turn over has grown from £650k - £3million +
- Very laid back, flexible and easy company who put trust in their engineers.
- Their clientele is effectively 2 National Retailers. They look after over 100 buildings in London & Home counties.
- Very low turnover of staff – the majority of their engineers have been with them for about 8 – 10 years.
- They like to bring in apprentices every year and grow the business organically.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
- Qualifications aren’t necessary, experience is far more important.
- Must be happy to drive in Central London and the odd drive to Birmingham.
- Has the right “Yes Man” attitude.
- Strong mechanical knowledge and experience.