Commercial Gas Engineer – Edinburgh
- Based in Scotland
- Their area of coverage is Scotland – predominantly between Edinburgh & Glasgow
- Clients are 80% Managing agents ie Cushman & Wakefield and Large Commercial Office Space. They also have some Retail stores.
- 7 engineers in total
- Service & Maintenance Position
- Commercial Gas Role
- The work will be in Central Edinburgh (this is why they need to live local)
- 8 – 4.30 (30 min lunch) - These are on site hours
- 80% Commercial Offices + some Retail
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Must have full Commercial tickets. If these tickets are going to expire, then they are happy to fund and then put them in a training agreement.
- Ideally would like them to have their 17th Edition or Legionella L8 – however if not they will put them through it.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
- £30k - £35k
- No travel time (if the engineer is to go to Glasgow or Aberdeen – they will then pay them travel)
- 30 days holiday (inc. BH)
- PDA System
- Lots of Overtime – time & half after 4.30, time & half up until 12 on Saturday – after that is double time, double time on Sundays & Bank holidays.
- No call out Rota as it stands