I recently met with a business in Crawley.
They have been trading now for around 4 years and have increased their company turn over from £125k - £500k in this time.
They are growing very fast, but at a controlled pace – where they are stable and profitable.
With a team of 6 guys, they are now looking to bring on another engineer to join the team. All of these engineers are young, hungry and eager to develop and earn as much money as possible, including the Owner who is also the Lead Service Engineer.
Their work is currently 70% Install / 30% Service.
90% of their work is within Surrey and down South on the coast.
Their clients are split between Residential (80%) and Commercial (20%).
- Monday – Friday – 8am - 4pm
- Working on a mobile basis covering Surrey and down to the Coast.
- Installing and servicing Mitsubishi VRVs and Split Units.
- Working in a team of 6.
- Clients covering will be a mix of commercial and residential.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Based in Surrey or near the South Coast.
- Happy to travel.
- Looking for a hungry engineer who is eager to be part of a exciting company which has recently been called “the ones to watch” but manufacturers.
- Someone with around 3 years experience.
- Experienced in either servicing or installation, but interested in learning the other.
- A “Yes Man” who is keen to get stuck in.
- Have an F-Gas Certificate
- Up to £27k
- Van & Fuel Card
- 28 days Holidays (inc. BH)
- Lots of Overtime paid at - Time 1.5 x Saturdays/Time 2 x Sundays
- They have a quarterly bonus scheme where they pay on company performance. At the moment – its about £330 - £580 every quarter at present.
- Early Finish Days
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK