£27,000 - £32,000
A central Leeds based engineering consultancy are looking to strengthen their Building Structures team with the appointment of a structural design engineer on a permanent basis.
You will have anopportunity to work on a variety of projects spanning the commercial,
retail, residential and industrial sectors throughout the UK.
Within the role you will be expected to work on a broad range of responsibilities including, but not restricted to:
• Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete,
masonry and timber.
• Prepare high quality technical reports inc dilapidation reports and due diligence structural surveys.
• Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including CSC Fastrak, TEDDS to
back up reporting tasks.
• Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
• Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that
meets the Clients objectives.
• Work on small to medium refurbishment and building extension projects.
To be considered for this role you will have a good academic background with a Masters or degree in Civil Engineering (Or equivalent). You will have consultancy based experience working as a structural engineer in a similr role with similar responsibilities on UK projects.
Alongside this experience of structural analysis design and analysis software with regards to building structures is advantageous.
The company is able to offer excellent career progression opportunities within a rapidly expanding, friendly and professional team that is proud of the service it delivers to its clients.
Alongside the salary is a competitive benefits package full details of which are available at interview stage.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a well established, innovative organisation then apply now.