COMBUSTION ENGINEER - £45,000 - LONDON
SALARY & PACKAGE
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- Company PDA for Business Use
- Uniform, PPE
- After 6 month probationary period, inclusion into the company Employee Benefit Scheme Inc. contributory pension scheme and Attendance Bonus Scheme (Extra 3 days holiday if no sick in the holiday year)
- I am currently representing a well-established building service company based in Dartford.
- Been operating for over 18 years
- Employs 70 engineers within London & Home Counties
- 4 UK Offices
- Public and private sector from Commercial, Health, Finance, Education and Rail with notable customers such as Kings College London, University College London, Standard Bank, NHS and Westminster Schools.
- Portfolio of customers which ranges in value from £5,000 to £2million.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
- A role has opened up for a combustion engineer to join the business.
- This is a mobile role, where you will be covering London & The Home Counties on a mobile basis.
- Carrying out service, maintenance & breakdown to commercial heating equipment within commercial buildings.