Maintenance Manager £35,000 South East London
I am currently representing a growing facilities management companies, offering full range of mechanical, public health and refrigeration engineering specialising in heating systems, hot & cold services, ventilation, Air-Conditioning, Data room cooling, humidity control & fire suppression.
Due to sheer growth they are currently in search of a Maintenance Manager to run a team of 3 maintenance technicians.
Static role based at a school in Greenwich.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful applicant will be joining an in house FM team of 4.
WORKING HOURS ARE AS FOLLOWS
- Will be the face of the business with the School Business Manager
- Ensure the maintenance & FM duties of the school are ran smoothly.
- Keep the maintenance company up to date
- Communicate strongly and consistently with all parties.
Proactively promoting a positive Safety Health and Environmental culture ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
- Planning and organising the maintenance resource to maximise maintenance slots and targeting 100% completion of planned maintenance activity
- Liaising with and booking contractors to facilitate maintenance activities
- Flexible shifts between 7-7
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Client Facing
- Building services experience
- Strong communicator
- Able to write professional emails
- Past management/Supervisory experience
Please contact Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800 / shitchman @ rgb.co.uk
- Ample over time
- Company pension.
- 20 days holiday