Assistant Civil Engineer
Our client is a leading consultancy delivering development and infrastructure projects. Due to significant growth and project opportunities they are looking to expand and take on an Assistant Civil Engineer for their office in Leeds.
As an Assistant Civil Engineer you would provide a pro-active supporting function to the existing senior level engineering staff. You would be responsible for the Drainage/Highway design process on a range of infrastructure for public and private sector development schemes as well as having the opportunity to run your own projects. You will collaborate closely with our senior engineering teams as well as our expert technicians and CAD designers.
There is a minimum requirement of 2 years’ experience and the successful candidate will be provided with support for development within multi-disciplines.
You will also need.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Experience of Section 38, 278 and 104
- Have experience of highway design and specification
- Have experience in detailed drainage and attenuation design
- Experience of the delegation and management of technician and CAD resources
- Have excellent communication and written skills with the ability to both compile and check reports
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programmes
- The ability to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders is essential
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong presentation skills are also required.
A competitive salary is on offer along with a flexible benefits package, which includes contributory pension plan, discretionary bonus scheme and flexible benefits allowance.
Our client also offers significant opportunity for career progression and personal development through the delivery of high value quality services to influential clients. They create a friendly and supportive environment for their employees and aid them in achieving their career goals.
For more information contact Jules Andrews at RGB Network.