Senior Electrical Engineer
RGB are working with an award-winning, forward thinking, multi-disciplinary consultancy with huge innovative ideas for expansion. Our client is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their growing Cambridge team and will be able to lead projects from inception to completion. The role involves working on local projects but also some within the large area they cover from London to Birmingham. They are a company that predominantly focus on large residential schemes for developers but have ambitions to move into other sectors.
The role is of great importance to the future of the company and its growth; this role will consist of providing support to management and giving necessary guidance and mentorship to younger engineers.
Fundamental responsibilities include:
- Liaison with client and design team
- NBS and bespoke specification writing
- Electrical design calculations and drawing preparation for CAD team
- Technical review of information and checking of installation stage design working information from others.
- Present at design and site stage meetings
- Inspect on-site installations, defects scheduling and testing
The successful candidate will meet the ideal experience and criteria:
- 5 years’ experience
- Excellent technical, communication and organisation skills with an ability to lead in a team
- Minimum of HNC or higher
- Member of IET or CIBSE
- Charted status or currently working towards (desirable)
- Basic working knowledge of mechanical engineering systems (desirable)
- Ability in office suite software and able to adapt to use different design software programs (desirable)
This opportunity will suit a candidate who has the desire to join a leading, multi-disciplinary consultancy and to work on exciting projects within their large catchment area. This role includes holiday of 24 days rising to 30 depending on length of service, pension, life assurance, etc.
For more information contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.