CAD / Revit Technician
RGB are working with a leading national, multi-disciplined Building Services MEP consultancy who are looking for a CAD/Revit Technician to join the design team at the company’s London office. They have a design-led approach and are constantly finding innovative solutions to meet the high standards set within the profession.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Provide technical service to their colleagues within the quality and operational processes encompassing computer-aided design and Revit MEP
- Provide drawings and technical information for projects and in relation to the desires of the client
- Model and co-ordinate MEP services using Revit MEP
- Set up projects and create schedules
- Create templates for each discipline
The opportunity is perfect for someone looking to develop their career within a specialist Building Services MEP team and work on projects across a wide range of sectors at a company with over 50 years’ experience in the industry.
For more information please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.