Associate Electrical Engineer
Our client is a leading Building Services Consultancy based in Dartford, Kent. They are predominantly active in residential housing projects across London. They have been a part of award-winning projects and have been responsible for many high rise apartment blocks that require their expertise in the city over the last 20 years.
The role will be based in Dartford but will be required to travel to external locations at times. The successful candidate will use their extensive knowledge of building services to deliver projects to the satisfaction of the company’s clients.
Roles and expectations of the successful candidate:
- Be present at project design meetings
- Manage resources, ensure KPIs are being met and ensure the team underneath them is continuously developing
- Offer training and mentorship to the junior members to ensure consistent growth of the business
- Be able to work effectively within a team, liaise well with clients and external members of the design team
- Oversee, mark-up and check all forms of documents and drawings
- Negotiate and agree achievable dates with both the client and design teams and successfully adhere to these dates
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a multi-disciplinary international consultancy.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.