Junior Electrical Engineer
RGB are working with a design consultancy and specialise in building services engineering and environmental design. They have been involved in a range of projects over the past 40 years and have covered a variety of markets whilst continuously delivery to a world-class standard.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious engineer to be involved in a company where their contribution is hugely valued, and their progression is encouraged. The successful candidate will enjoy a role that is fun, highly rewarding and offers the chance to gain invaluable experience at a highly demanding company. They are looking for someone with 2 years' experience.
- Ability to effectively work within a team, have attention to detail and have excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Understand and be interested in sustainability
- Have good commercial awareness
- Knowledge of Revit or 3D modelling software (desirable)
- Developing sustainable design solutions for building environments
- Collaborating with architects
- Carrying out technical studies, visual surveys and writing reports
- Attending site visits and liaising with contractors
- Using 3D models and Building Information Modelling (BIM)
Under the mentorship and guidance of senior staff; this is the perfect opportunity for a graduate to begin their career at a forward thinking, multi-disciplined, independent design consultancy. This company is paying £25k to £35k depending on experience.
For more information, please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.