Job Title: Principal Electrical Engineer
RGB are working with a UK company founded over 30 years ago who have into an international multi-disciplinary consultancy. They pride themselves on their reputation in designing innovative mechanical and electrical solutions, and their ambition is to make buildings more energy efficient, cost-effective and sustainable.
They have a world leading building services team and have a pro-active focus on the development of skill and professional excellence.
Summary of the role:
- This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced candidate to join the Belfast office, to play a critical role in the design of exciting built environment projects across the globe.
- As a leading figure in the team of expert design engineers and technicians, and collaborating with others from different disciplines of engineering, you will oversee the preparation and delivery of detailed engineering designs.
- Our candidate is looking for someone that can be responsible for managing projects and able to achieve financial and time deadlines – attending and leading project and design meetings to ensure successful planning, allocation and coordination of work.
- The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work across various sectors such as Healthcare, Retail, Worplace and Critical Systems.
- Relevant electrical engineering experience within a building services context
- Experience of detailed co-ordination with other design disciplines
- Knowledge in the use of relevant design software including Amtech and ideally, Dialux.
- Proven record in leading and supporting junior colleagues
- Experience in producing low energy design solutions, carrying out site inspections and surveys, detail design development.
- Due to the client focused nature of this role, the successful candidate will have good communication skills and must be passionate about creative and intuitive design.
This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate looking to be a part of world-class design projects and progress their career.
For more information please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.