Static Electrical Engineer - up to £33.5k
SALARY & PACKAGE
- A basic salary of 30-33.5k – depending on experience
- Company pension
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hours 8am to 4.30pm
- Possibility of overtime and chance to progress
- Good training opportunities
I am currently representing a well-established specialist building services company based in Essex.
Family run business how take care of their staff.
Established in 1999, they now employ over 25 engineers.
Their area of coverage is London and the South East has given them a portfolio of a wide range of commercial, industrial and domestic contracts.
On average over the last few years they have been turning over around £10-£15 million. THE ROLE
A role has come up for a maintenance electrician to be based at New Cross Gate Station. MAIN DUTIES
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN@RGB.CO.UK
- To carry out various buildings maintenance tasks as required including PPMs
- To organise various housekeeping tasks and arrangements
- To be responsible for the clearance and management of the Daily Defect Log
- To be responsible for the control of onsite contractors – review of RAMS and documentation prior to the commencement of works and verification that works are undertaken to defined scopes
- To be responsible for waste management – arranging collections and reporting of issues
- To carry out Safety and Environmental Tours
- Daily attendance of H&S meetings
- Management of HSE portal for daily issues
- Raise of emergency Ebuy requests as and when required
- To assist other trades as necessary
- To take reasonable care for the health & safety of self and others who may be affected by acts or omissions related to your work. Co-operate fully with the Management of the Company with regard to any duty or requirement imposed on them by the relevant H&S legislation to allow that duty or requirement to be carried out or complied with
- Any other reasonable duties as considered appropriate by the Management of the Company