- For the right Graduate Transport Planner, a competitive salary is offered in the ranges of £21,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience)
- On the job and off the job training provided on a regular basis
- Quick progression within company is encouraged.
An opportunity to join a growing Transport Planning team has come into the job market with an Engineering & Development Planning consultancy based in Berkshire. RGB Network is working on behalf of this consultancy who is seeking to expand their Transport team and want to employ a Graduate Transport Planner to help identify and deliver strategic transport solutions.
Operating as a Graduate Transport Planner you would be working on transport & infrastructure design projects within a number of different sectors; housing developers, retail, commercial developments. As a Graduate Transport Planner you would have the opportunity to be involved in all of the planning aspects of a project.
- Preparation of Transport Assessments and Travel Plans
- Undertaking junction modelling
- Conduct research to support planning and transport projects
- Undertaking site visits and surveys
Requirements for this role:
- Degree qualification in Transport Planning, Geography or Civil Engineering
- Good report writing skills
- Knowledge and experience with; ARCADY, PICADY, TRICS and TEMPRO.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy please contact George Hale via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7932 2800.