Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
RGB are working with an international multi-disciplinary consultancy and are looking for a senior electrical engineer to join their Belfast office. They pride themselves on their reputation in designing innovative mechanical and electrical solutions, and their ambition is to make buildings more energy efficient, cost-effective and sustainable. The team has world leading expertise, and offer a pro-active and collaborative approach to skill development, and professional excellence.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Leading the design of some of the most exciting electrical design projects in the UK and internationally
- Working closely with colleague from various areas of expertise and overseeing detailed engineering designs
- Working in sectors such as Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Retail and Critical Systems, taking responsibility for the management of projects to achieve financial and time deadlines
- Attending and leading project and design meetings to ensure project success
- Educated to degree level in Electrical or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng or equivalent)
- Relevant experience within a consultancy environment (design and coordination of electrical distribution and power generation, lighting, security systems etc)
- The successful candidate will be knowledgeable in the use of relevant design software including Amtech and ideally, Dialux.
- A track record in producing low energy design solutions, carrying out site inspections and surveys, detail design development.
This is a great role for an experienced candidate who thrives in a client focused environment and is passionate about creative and intuitive design.
For more information please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.