Commercial Air Conditioning Service Engineer – up to £34k
Steadily growing HVAC facilities company based in Luton working for large commercial, industrial and educational organisations.
- 30 Engineers
- Based in Luton
- Turn over 8 million
- Cover all commercial & Education contracts
Will work as part of a Servicing Team but working as a lone service & maintenance engineer to a variety commercial and educational sites within a 50mile radius of Luton/North London.
- Able to carry out small repairs that may become apparent as servicing is carried out.
- Looking for a pure Service Engineers
- No call out
- Area of coverage is between Enfield and Milton Keynes, with 1 day in Luton - NO LONDON
- Up to £34k
- Company performance bonuses
- Phone & PDA
- Van & Fuel Card ( reasonable private usage allowed)
- 20 days holiday
- Bags of overtime
- No call out rota
- Engineer must be F-Gas Minimum
- Personal: Conscientious, fit, well presented and spoken, self-motivated and keen to help.
- Skills: Experienced, knowledgeable and competent in commercial air conditioning systems and associated HVAC systems.
- Needs to be able to successfully turn their hand to small works and handyman jobs on the odd occasion.
- Geographical Area: Lives within 20miles of Luton – Will cover 50mile radius of Luton
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN@RGB.CO.UK
- FGas 2079 Level 2, FGas Qualified
- Skill Card/CSCS Card
- Good control system knowledge & competency
- Good electrical knowledge & competency
- IPAF mobile elevating platforms
- PASMA Scaffolding & Towers
- Relevant training will be provided to the right candidate.