Senior Structural BIM Technician
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Package + Flexi-time
Would you like for one of the top multidiscipline engineering consultancies in London? Would you like to work for an employer that offers flexible working?
This company is commited to providing a great working environment for their staff in terms of financial/ physical and mental well being. They offer a great basic salary, flexible benefits package, good training and eligibility for profit share schemes.
They are currently looking to expand their structural BIM team that supports the London engineering teams with the hire of an experienced senior Structural BIM technician.
Based in London you will:
- Be responsible for producing 3D BIM models using Revit / AECOsim/ Tekla Structures
- Manage BIM packages on a wide variety of prestigious projects through to completion.
- Work alongside structural engineers and engineers from other disciplines
- Be responsible for helping to develop the company BIM offering to clients
- Help to train apprentices and upskill engineers on latest BIM developments
- Make sure company BIM team is at forefront of latest BIM technologies
- Be a leading member of an experienced BIM team
- Be responsible for helping to check others work
Your experience should include
- Relevant BIM experience with prestigious structural design projects in RC/ Steel
- 3D Modelling expertise – using Revit Structure / AECOsim / Tekla Structures.
- Ability to co-ordinate BIM process using relevant software eg Navisworks / Bentley Navigator and / or Solibri Model Checker and / or Tekla BIMsight.
- Able to deliver projects to BIM level 2
- Understanding of project RIBA stages
- Working in a multidisciplined engineering environment
- Any experience of using software like Rhino/ Grasshopper is highly desirable
If you wish to take your career to another level with complex structural projects apply now for an immediate call back.