- Are you an organised, passionate and enthusiastic Studio Manager?
- Do you like collaboratively working with seriously talented Interior Designers?
- Interested in finding out exactly what work goes into creating Luxury International Hotel Design??
A highly creative and well established Hospitality Design client of ours are looking for a Studio Manager to join the team in their West London office.
Working as a Studio Manager, you will need excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail and coordination!
You will be playing a vital part in this studio to keep it running well and no day will be the same. Working in a fast paced yet challenging and exciting environment, you will be working with all members of the team on daily basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General administration duties around the office
- Organising all Design based logistics and managing that process
- Organising meetings and team events
- Front of house, meeting with clients and being their first point of contact
- Ad hoc duties, travel plans and diary management
- Support to the designers – documents, mood boards etc
- Liasing with suppliers and contractors
The ideal candidate would have:
- Good ability to multitask and proven organisation skills
- Ability to assist on projects when necessary (InDesign, Illustraor, PhotoShop etc)– experience in a design studio is necessary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative and work alone – Directors travel a lot, so trust self-driven people to just crack on
- A flexible, can do attitude for the ever changing routine of a design studio
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
The successful candidate will receive:
Please note, Studio Management experience within an London Interior Design studio is essential
- Salary up to and inclusive of £30,000 per annum
- Great studio and amazing portfolio of International Luxury Hospitality projects
- Pension, Holidays and a very social interactive group of vibrant designers as your peers!
Please apply through this website or send over your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
– for a private and confidential chat, please call James on 0207 932 2800
Please note, due to a high number of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.