Are you an experienced and creative Mid to Senior Hotel FF&E Designer looking for your next challenge?
Are you ready to take your next step in the F, F & E world – working on High End International hotel projects?
A highly creative and well established Hospitality Design client of ours are looking for a
Mid to Senior F, F & E Designer to join the team in their West London office.
- To collaborate with the Directors and Lead Designers from concept to completion and ensure the Studio identity and initial brief is upheld
- To mentor all members of the FF&E team through the Design process
- To work with the Design Project Manager and Studio Manager to monitor project deadlines and budgets
- To oversee the Procurement Co-ordinator in relation to the quality control for new and existing projects
- To distribute and supervise the preparation of design documentation by all FF&E designers, contributing to the written standards and control procedures
- 3 – 6 years’ experience within Hotel Interior Design F, F & E
- Solid supplier knowledge of Hotel Suppliers and Manufacturers
- Ability to produce stunning mood boards and presentations
- Proficient user of AutoCAD, SketchUp, EstiMac or Esti PC, Excel and Adobe Suite
- Experience and knowledge of Design process from concept to completion
- On site experience – installation and snagging
- Strong ability to understand technical drawings
The successful candidate will receive:
- Salary up to and inclusive of £36,000 per annum
- Great studio and amazing portfolio of International Luxury Hospitality projects
- Pension, Holidays and a very social interactive group of vibrant designers as your peers!
Please apply through this website or send over your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
– for a private and confidential chat, please call James on 0207 932 2800
Please note, due to a high number of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.