Infrastructure Design Engineer – Berkshire
RGB are representing a rapidly growing CIvil Engineering Consultancy whose core service is Infrastructure Design for private sector developments. They are currently looking for an ambitious Engineer who is keen to work as part of a small company with a real team feel.
Having recently moved into new offices just outside Newbury they are based in a great location for Civil Engineers in the Berkshire area.
Ideally you will have some of the experience below, not all is required as training will be provided:
- Experience within minor road, drainage and general infrastructure design for development projects including residential, commercial, retail, mixed use schemes.
- Knowledge of S38/S278/S104/S106/FWMA, External works, Earthworks and Utilities.
- Knowledge of Due Diligence, Feasibility, Technical Planning, SUDS.
- Level design and the use of Civil 3D or PDS.
- Experience in the use of Microdrainage.
- Experience in carrying out Flood Risk Assessments.
Key benefits of this position include a standard working with of only 35 hours. A yearly bonus paid up to 10% of basic salary, healthcare, pension and a highly competitive salary.
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB on 0207 932 2800 or email@example.com.