Transport Planner – Engineer, Senior & Principal Level
RGB Network are representing an independent practice of engineers, planners, scientists, and economists delivering major development and infrastructure projects that have 750 staff in the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit Transport Planners from Assistant to Principal level to be based at their vibrant brand new City Centre Cambridge office. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary infrastructure consultancy with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across all sectors of the development industry. They are currently working on some of the biggest and most prestigious developments in the Cambridge and Eastern region.
• These will vary by grade but will include some or all of the following:
• Responsible for supporting and delivering the technical output of our transportation projects.
• he day-to-day supervision and training of more junior project team members. Attend meetings with clients, design teams, local authorities and the general public as required.
• Opportunity to act as a discipline lead for projects, with financial control of Transportation Briefs, deputising for senior management when need arises. Production of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans and associated technical analysis work such as demand forecasting, junction modelling, Access & Movement Strategies.
• Multi-disciplinary project interaction.
They are at a large enough scale that means they are working on nationally significant projects, but at a small enough scale to encourage our staff to progress their careers in a more personalised environment. They provide a workplace that makes their teams feel valued, encourages collaboration, promotes continuous learning and rewards great performance.
Skills essential for success in this role include:
• Enthusiasm to develop career and contribute to a growing and exciting Transport Team
• Transport Assessment and Travel Planning experience and preparation of high quality technical reports.
• Junction modelling / analysis and experience of relevant software packages.
• Good communicator [verbally and written] and confident to attend meetings and advise client / design teams.
• MS Office (skilled in the use of Word and Excel).
• Some experience of budget and quality management at project level.
• Relevant degree and/ or higher level qualification
For more information on this or other opportunities please contact Michael Power at RGB Network.