My client are a Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy based in London Bridge who have a strong background of road, drainage and structural design working with the country’s top developers and contractors. They are currently on the lookout for a Civil Engineering Technician who will be responsible for managing input on a number of projects and assisting with the management of office standards.
- You will have experience detailing drainage and roads on infrastructure projects such as housing estates and inner city mixed used developments and be familiar with liaising and coordinating with numerous parties.
- You will have good communication skills and an ability to retrieve information from others.
- You will also have experience with the use of AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Experience with the use of software such as Microdrainage and PDS would be an advantage, however not a requirement.
- No specific academic qualifications are required but an HNC/HND or ONC/OND would be preferable.
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Occupational sick pay.
- Life assurance.
- Critical illness.
- Payment protection.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact 020 7932 2800.