Highway Technician – Manchester
RGB currently have an exciting opportunity for a Highway Technician to join an infrastructure design and transport planning consultancy who are based in Manchester city centre. My client have a strong history working on a variety of schemes such as; large housing developments, sporting arena’s and commercial developments.
- 6 offices across the U.K.
- Provide clients with infrastructure design and transport planning solutions.
- Work alongside 250 clients across a range of different sectors.
- Offer excellent incentives such as; yearly trip abroad with the company, which is also covered by the company!
- You will be assisting with the drafting and design of highway schemes for projects within the private and public sector.
- Working in accordance with relevant s278 and s238 adoptions.
- Liaising with the transport planning team to ensure projects are delivered as accurately as possible.
- Using AutoCAD to assist with the design process.
- Will have completed or will be working towards a HNC/HND Civil Engineering qualification, or will hold another relevant industry qualification.
- Will have experience using AutoCAD to assist with the design process.
- Experience working on projects related to highway design, either within the public or private sector.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 020 7932 2800.