RGB are currently recruiting on behalf of a Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy who employ over 500 staff and currently operate within the commercial, retail, industrial and housing sectors.
The Infrastructure Design team operate from a state of the art open plan office with excellent transport links within a local distance to the office.
The Infrastructure Design team specialises in providing sustainable development infrastructure solutions to private sector clients in the U.K. and overseas. They are a consultancy who are always looking to expand the business and are currently looking for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join the team.
- Have a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Have an aspiration to gain ICE Incorporated or Chartered status (Internal and external training provided).
- Have private sector experience and a working knowledge of either PDS, Microdrainage or Civil 3D.
- Be experienced in highway and drainage design and have a working knowledge of UK design standards.
- Review documents, designs and drawings completed by team to ensure consistent high quality and compliance with design standards, industry best practice, contractual obligations and client expectations.
- Liaison with Clients and stakeholders and other relevant third parties.
- Take ownership and pride in the work being delivered by the team.
- Deliver work in compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Quality Management procedures.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via email@example.com
or call 020 7932 2800.