RGB currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Civil CAD Technician to join a fast growing civil & structural engineering consultancy who are based in Manchester city centre. My client have 3 offices across the U.K. and have recently moved into a brand new office in Manchester due to recent growth within the company.
Their main work load is carried out within the residential sector and sometimes source work from a variety of different sectors. They are currently looking for a Junior Civil CAD Technician who will have experience using AutoCAD to assist with the design process.
Further requirements for the role:
- Experience assisting with the delivery of projects, ideally focusing on road/drainage design to provide assistance.
- Knowledge of relevant section adoptions (s278, s38, s104, s106) would be extremely advantageous.
- Knowledge of software such as Civil 3D, PDS, and Microdrainage would be extremely advantageous, however not essential.
- You will ideally have achieved HNC/HND qualification in either civil or structural engineering.
- The Junior Civil CAD Technician will assist with the delivery of projects by checking and amending drawings from the engineer in the team.
- The Junior Civil CAD Technician will be working in accordance with relevant section adoptions (s278, s38, s104, s106).
- The Junior CAD Technician will assist with the design of road & drainage for residential developments.
- Attending site visits to oversee design process.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via email@example.com
or call 020 7932 2800.