RGB are currently recruiting on behalf of a Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy who also offer services within the Building Surveying sector. Based in Cambridge, they have 4 other offices spread across the U.K.
They are currently looking for a Civil CAD Technician who will have experience working in the infrastructure design sector, and will have experience assisting with the delivery of road & drainage projects.
Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications:
- A minimum HNC Level Civil / Structural Engineering qualification, or extensive experience.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Familiar with S278, S38, S104 and S106 adoptions
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and plan own workload
- Willing, enthusiastic and flexible in their approach to work
- An intuitive approach to design and problem solving
- Good understanding of the construction process
- Assisting with the delivery of Civil Engineering projects covering a range of different sectors from residential, commercial and industrial
- Using AutoCAD to assist with the design process
- Using software such as Microdrainage and PDS to assist with design process (training will be provided)
- Liaising with other sectors within the business in order to carry out projects.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 020 7932 2800.