My client are an award-winning consulting practice working across a range of sectors including educational, residential and commercial for both private and public sector clients from scheme concept through to detailed design and construction monitoring.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Infrastructure Technician to join their busy and expanding team in Guildford.
- Preparation of infrastructure drawings and designs.
- Liaison with utility companies to obtain quotations and layouts.
- Assist in obtaining all necessary approvals from regulatory bodies.
- Understand and appreciate the role of the other members of the design team.
- Liaising effectively with internal design team members.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D or PDS.
- Experience in drawing production in accordance with standard procedures and quality systems.
- Experience in Highways & Drainage drafting.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in consultancy environment.
- Awareness of the Section 104, 106, 38 and 278 Agreements would be an advantage.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 020 7932 2800.