Senior Civil Engineer (Infrastructure Design) – Central London
RGB are working with a high profile international interdisciplinary practice of architects, engineers and designers working together to create outstanding 'places for people'. Founded in the UK in 1961, they now have studios across the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, the MENA region, India, and China.
They have a leading track record in all major sectors and have won over 900 awards for design quality. Currently they are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer who wants the opportunity to apply their creative skills on challenging, high profile projects in their stimulating, inter-disciplinary design studio in London. You will have a unique opportunity to work on an adverse range of challenging large-scale infrastructure designs in healthcare, education, retail and workplace.
Your knowledge, experience and education:
- Design of projects from the concept stage through to the construction stage;
- Mentoring of junior team members;
- Development of client relationships;
- Developing good relationships with professions across the company.
You will have proven experience in a similar design consultancy, and preferably, experience of working on site as a site/resident engineer. You will have a minimum of 2 years relevant post qualification (MICE) experience and good knowledge and experience of the following areas of civil engineering design:
Package and Benefits:
- Drainage schemes associated with buildings, highways, public realm and landscape projects;
- Highway and pavement design associated with building projects;
- Undertaking of designs for section 38, 278 and 104 agreements;
- Ground modelling;
- Assessment of flood risk;
- Good knowledge of civil engineering construction principles, design standards and legislation;
- Strong practical knowledge of Civils 3D, PDS, AutoCAD and WINDES.
On offer is a competitive salary betweeen 40k - 55k, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional subscriptions and a great working environment with an opportunity to progress your career and take on further responsiblity.
For more information on this unique opportunity get in contact with Michael Power at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800.