Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Hertfordshire
RGB are working with an Engineering Consultancy with 500+ staff across the UK work are now looking for a Civil Engineering with a background in Infrastructure Design to join their team in Hertfordshire.
The position has arisen as part of expansion plans to meet the current healthy forward workload generated by the impetus for growth in the UK within the commercial, retail, industrial and housing sectors. The team operates from a state of the art open plan, air conditioned office situated in a great location in Hertfordshire.
The Infrastructure team specialises in providing sustainable development infrastructure solutions to mainly private sector clients in both the UK and overseas. The team also works closely with other Fairhurst disciplines to provide integrated solutions on high profile multi-disciplinary projects.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Ideal candidates for the Infrastructure Engineer position will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of three years’ experience with an aspiration to gain ICE Incorporated or Chartered status, with internal and external training support provided.
- Experience in highway and drainage design with a working knowledge of UK design standards is needed, together with the ability to balance several projects and meet project timetables.
- They currently have a varied workload ranging from large scale distribution centre developments in the commercial sector and residential schemes of varying scales, from pre-planning through to construction so the candidate would need to show experience in highways, external works and drainage for these types of projects.
- Candidates should have private sector experience and a working knowledge in the use of PDS / Civil 3D, together with Microdrainage, Autocad and Autotrack,
The role offers an opportunity to provide design solutions on a large portfolio of projects, and to work within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients. They have a clear vision for innovation and engineering excellence.
Benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package, training opportunities, reimbursement of professional fees, contributory pension, personal health care plan and life insurance
For more information contact Michael Power on email@example.com