Infrastructure Design Engineer – Central London (Zone 1)
RGB are currently representing a leading Civil & Structural Consultancy who specialise in projects in the UK as well as overseas. Currently they are looking for a Design Engineer with a background in Civil Infrastructure Design to join their team in London.
Currently the London office has over 75 staff with 15+ Engineers in their Civil Engineering Design team. Full Chartership support is provided and you will have the opportunity at an early stage of your career to take full responsibility for an interesting range of projects.
- At least 3 years of UK design experience of working on large regeneration projects, housing estates, sewer diversions, schools, and highways.
- Prior experience preparing flood risk assessments would be beneficial.
- Detailed design of SUDS & drainage, earthworks, S106 applications, build over agreements, S278 works and will be conversant with AutoCAD, PDS and Windes.
- Required to design and manage their own smaller projects with some degree of supervision whilst assisting on designing larger projects within the team.
- Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline.
This position is paying 35k – 45k (dependent on experience) but a contractor may also be considered.
For more information on this or other position within Infrastructure Design contact Michael Power on 0207 932 2800.